Hot water heaters are a critical part of your home. If yours isn’t working, you need to do something about it. You may not need a new hot water heater. Your old one may work fine – or at least it will after a repair or two made to it. If your water is taking longer to heat or you simply don’t have any heat to your water, it’s necessary to call in a professional plumber. We can provide you with a diagnosis to figure out what the problem is.
Services Include, But Not Limited To;
- Install Gas or Electric
- Tank-less Repair & Installation
Condensing Tankless Gas and Tankless Gas units are great for:
- Homes with busy families– Enough hot water to load the laundry, start the dishes, bathe the kids and still have enough to enjoy a relaxing shower of your own.
- Homes with luxury bathrooms– Master bathrooms are meant to be luxurious and tankless water heaters can support the hot water needed to bring them to life.
- Vacation homes– tankless water heaters heat water only when a demand for hot water is made. this helps save energy over a traditional water heating system that continuously heats and stores water in anticipation of a hot water need.
Tankless Electric units are perfect for point of use applications including:
- Under the counter for bathroom or kitchen sinks
- Home remodels or additions
- Detached buildings such as cabins, workshops and barns